The Internship Program helps ADB enhance a platform to exchange and generate knowledge with external partners. It also enables ADB to identify potential future staff. The topic of this internship is Comparative Analysis of (multilateral development bank) MDBs’ Best Practices on the Management of (board of directors) BOD Official Travel.The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is a regional development bank established on 19 December 1966, which is headquartered in the Ortigas Center located in Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines. The company also maintains 31 field offices around the world to promote social and economic development in Asia. The bank admits the members of the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCAP, formerly the Economic Commission for Asia and the Far East or ECAFE) and non-regional developed countries.
1. They offer competitive remuneration and a comprehensive benefits package that includes worldwide medical insurance cover for staff and dependents, life and disability insurance, lea, benefits for contingent events, and retirement benefits. Additional benefits may be provided to international staff if they meet the eligibility criteria for the particular benefit.
2. ADB provides a stipend of 69 USD per day for a maximum of 56 calendar days only. Interns may choose to continue work beyond 56 calendar days in agreement with the designated supervisors but without stipend.
1. Can work with individuals of different nationalities and cultures
2. Are proficient in both written and spoken English
3. Have experience in projects and programs for developing countries
4. Have considerable expertise and experience in your profession
5. Have a strong academic background, preferably with a postgraduate degree such as an MBA, Masters, or Ph.D.
6. Are a citizen of an ADB member
7. Are committed to contributing to the development, cooperation, and integration of countries in Asia and the Pacific
8. Works pleasantly with others. Thinks out of the box.
9. Excellent command of written and spoken English. Proficient in MS applications.
10. Very good research and analytical skills. Good knowledge of planning and budget analysis.
11. Bachelor’s degree. Masters’ or Ph.D. degree candidate in the area of international relations, development economics, or public administration.
Eligible Regions: Open for all
Application Deadline: February 4, 2018
Apply online through the given link.
For further information please visit their official website.