The Fellowship provides an opportunity for internationally based journalists to study in the Master of Arts program in Journalism at NYU’s Arthur L. Carter Journalism Institute. The fellow will pursue the degree in one of our nine concentrations: Business and Economic Reporting; Cultural Reporting and Criticism; Global and Joint Program Studies; Literary Reportage; Magazine Writing; News and Documentary; Reporting the Nation & New York; Science, Health and Environmental Reporting; and Studio 20.
This Fellowship provides support to international journalists who enroll in one of our graduate programs in journalism at the NYU’s Arthur L. Carter Journalism Institute.
1. The fellow will also receive a stipend of approximately $13,000 for each of the two semesters of the fellowship.
2. The Fellowship covers tuition expenses and registration fees for two of the three semesters of the program (the Global and Joint Program Studies concentration requires four semesters).
1. Take the TOEFL or IELTS. The TOEFL is waived only if English was an applicant’s language of instruction in his or her degree program.
2. Complete applications for both the fellowship and for admission to the M.A. program in Journalism
3. Have at least two years of international journalism experience or a combination of free-lance journalism assignments equal to at least two years of work.
4. Applicants must be fluent in English and at least one additional language
5. Hold a non-U.S. passport
Eligible Regions: Open for all (Except US citizen)
April 15, 2018
Apply online through the given link.
For more information please visit their official website.