The Boustany Foundation is actively engaged in promoting and managing scholarship and aid programmes – all of which have ambitious plans for further development, global reach, and scope. New scholarships for talented and promising individuals are progressively being created. Each year more projects that offer opportunities for disadvantaged children are proposed and brought to fruition.
The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities. The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two-year course at Harvard Business School.
Harvard Business School,The Boustany Foundation
Location: United States
1. Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
2. Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
3. Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
4. Financial aid amounting to US$90,000 (US$45,000 per year) towards tuition fees
1. Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
2. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
3. Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
Eligible Regions: Open for all
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019