Clarendon scholars are working towards a DPhil (Oxford’s name for a Ph.D.). Scholarships are also awarded for two-year graduate degrees (such as the MPhil or BPhil) or one-year degrees (such as the MSc, MSt, MBA or MFE).Oxford is proud to be able to offer a very high number of fully-funded scholarships each year, with over 1,000 available for courses starting in 2018-19. Clarendon is one of the biggest of the University’s scholarship schemesClarendon’s additional appeal lies in its unique community of scholars.
Location: United Kingdom
The University of Oxford
Number of awards:
Clarendon Fund Scholarships offers around 140 new scholarships each year.
All Clarendon scholarships cover tuition and college fees in full.
Scholars on a full-time course receive a generous annual grant for living costs, which is normally sufficient to cover the living costs of a single student living in Oxford. In 2018-19 this will be at least £14,553. Scholars on a part-time course receive a study support grant to help cover their non-fee costs.
Clarendon Scholarships are normally offered for the full period for which you are liable to pay tuition fees to the University, which is usually the same as the length of your course.
The Fee liability page of the official website explains this in full, and also gives information about charges that may be applied after the standard period of fee liability has been reached and which are not covered by the Clarendon Fund.
1. Provides a graduate experience with a wide range of events and opportunities that will inspire you to excellence.
2. One of the many benefits of being a Clarendon Scholar is membership of the Clarendon Scholars’ Association.
1. Current students who will continue to study for the same degree at Oxford in the next year are not eligible for this scholarship.
2. Applicants who hold deferred offers to start in 2018-19 are not eligible to be considered for this scholarship.
3. Postgraduate Certificate or Diploma courses are not eligible for this scholarship.
4. You must apply by your course’s January deadline in order to be considered. Information about deadlines is available on the Course pages.
5. By applying for graduate study you will automatically be considered for a Clarendon Scholarship.
6. All applicants for graduate study at the University of Oxford are eligible.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Applicants must follow the procedures given in the link below: