Google’s Research and Machine Intelligence teams are actively pursuing the next generation of intelligent systems for application with even more Google products. To achieve this, they’re working on projects that utilize the latest techniques in Machine Learning (including Deep Learning approaches like Google Brain) and Natural Language Understanding.
1. From Ad Words to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
2. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world.
1. Contribution to research communities and/or efforts, including publishing papers (being listed as author) at conferences such as NIPS, ICML, ACL, CVPR, etc.
2. Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages, including: C/C++, Java, MATLAB or Python.
3. Experience (classroom or work related) in Natural Language Understanding, Neural Networks, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Algorithmic Foundations of Optimization, Data Science, Data Mining and/or Machine Intelligence (Artificial Intelligence).
4. Currently pursuing a BS, MS or PhD in computer science or a related technical field. Typically within 12-18 months of completing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or at any stage in your PhD.
5. Ability to design and execute on a research agenda.
6. Demonstrated publication record, with four or more publications at conferences (e.g. NIPS, ICML, ACL, CVPR, etc).
7. Relevant work experience, including full-time industry experience or as a researcher in a lab.
Eligible Regions: Open For All
Applicants must follow the procedures given in the link below.