With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Facebook is seeking a highly quantitative and data-driven Summer Associate. This position may span a wide range of operational and analytical responsibilities. These include market research, forecasting and analysis for our revenue and business trends, and financial planning and analysis across our business operations. The role is highly cross-functional, involving coordination across a number of groups within Facebook, including finance, sales, marketing, product, data analytics, and business intelligence.
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
Location: United States
1. For more details please check their official website.
2. This internship expected to be paid.
3. Successful candidates will have a deep understanding of the internet/tech and media ecosystem, exceptional analytical skills.
4. They believe that together, they can help people build stronger communities.
5. Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
1. The position is located in Menlo Park, CA and is a full-time internship.
2. Permanent U.S. work authorization, as a company is unable to provide sponsorship.
3. Able to shift priorities quickly while maintaining a high degree of organization and control.
4. Passionate about Facebook.
5. Able to synthesize strategic insights and problem-solve individually or in a group setting understanding key financial drivers of the business.
6. Experienced in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
7. Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or at least 2 years work experience in business strategy, finance, analytics or planning (experience in technology or media is highly desirable).
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Apply online through the given link.
For further information please visit their official website.