Summer internships for MBA and other business-focused graduate students are 10-12 weeks long and are offered in a range of functions across the company.At Google, applicants will find smart people, big problems, and plenty of opportunities to make a real difference in the world. Google employs top MBA and graduates student talent from around the world in areas ranging from product management and sales to finance, operations, and human resources – and everything in between.
Location: South Korea
1. They’ll enhance their skill set, be challenged with rigorous work, grow the network and drive meaningful change in the business.
2. MBA Internship Program of Google is a paid internship that will immerse applicants in the tech industry on a high-impact team.
1. Applicant must be able to complete a minimum 10-week program at the Seoul office in 2018.
Ability to speak and write in English and Korean fluently and idiomatically.
2. He Must be pursuing a full-time MBA program with an expected graduation date between December 2018 and June 2019.
3. Excellent critical-thinking skills, with the ability to demonstrate
4. Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to overcome strategic business challenges.
5. Demonstrated passion for mobile apps and games, mobile technology, and the broader mobile business.
6. 3 years of relevant work experience in the areas of mobile apps and games, mobile business, distribution channels, and competitive landscape.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Application Deadline: April 30, 2018
1. Apply online through the given link.
2. For further details please visit their official website.