Interns are exposed to different professional options within the scientific arena through a stem cell seminar series, a career pathways presentation, and a weekly stem cell companion course. Students present their summer research findings, both orally and in poster format, at the HIP Symposium—a requirement of all program participants.The Harvard Stem Cell Institute (HSCI) Internship Program (HIP) provides undergraduate students with a focused and challenging summer research experience in a cutting-edge stem cell science laboratory.
1. Students who have previously participated in the HSCI summer internship program are also ineligible.
2. Applications will not be considered from those who have, or will receive, their baccalaureate degrees by December 2018
3. Even though it is not required previous research experience in a biological laboratory is highly desirable
4. Applicants may be from Harvard or any college or university across the United States and internationally
5. This is an undergraduate internship program and thus open to rising sophomores, juniors, and seniors
1. A stipend of $4,500.00 will be provided, and this is intended to cover transportation and housing costs related to participation in this program
2. Harvard University will sponsor the visas for international students who are selected for this program
3. Opportunity to work with experienced people and learn on a global platform
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Application Deadline: February 2, 2018
Apply online through the given link.
For further details please visit their official website.