Blackstone is one of the world’s leading investment firms. They seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors, the companies we invest in, and the communities in which we work. Their asset management businesses, with over $360 billion in assets under management, include investment vehicles focused on private equity, real estate, public debt and equity, non-investment grade credit, real assets and secondary funds, all on a global basis.
Location: Hong Kong
Associate salaries at The Blackstone Group may range from $92,000-$228,268 per year.
1. Post MBA or anticipated graduation date: Spring / Summer 2018,Resume must include expected graduation month/year ,Resume must be in PDF format.
2. Fluent/ Native English and Korean, with both writing and reading abilities
3. Extensive exposure to Private Equity/ M&A transactions/ Origination Experience: Korea market experience preferred
4. Experience with analysis and execution of all deal types within PE arena
5. Demonstrated track record within PE
6. Able to mentor Analysts
7. Ability to liaise with clients at all levels and managing existing relationships
8. Team players who are comfortable working in a smaller office environment
9. Flexible, ability to work independently and takes initiative
10. High level of professionalism and integrity
Eligible Regions: Open for all
Applications should be submitted through online.