Transform Together scholarships are open to international students and European Union (non-UK) students applying to a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at Sheffield Hallam University in the 2018/19 academic year.
Sheffield Hallam University in UK
Field(s) of study:
All full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses offered at the University.
Number of Scholarships:
International and European Union (non-UK) students
Half fee waiver (50%) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
1. You must be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
2. You must be self-funding your studies
3. You have an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
4. undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
5. postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
6. You must be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
Deadline for applications: 31 May 2018.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to download the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: www.shu.ac.uk/transformtogether