It ranked among the top 50 research-intensive universities in the UK. In 2018 the University of Stirling is giving two scholarship to the international students and will get a value of £6,000 each.Stirling is one of the UK’s leading research universities in the fields of health and wellbeing, the environment and people, culture and society, enterprise and the economy, and sport.
Host university: The University of Stirling
1. Two scholarships are available for the international students.
2. Each student will get a value of £6,000
Location: United Kingdom
1. Must hold an International fee-paying offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on one of the full time Stirling Management School masters courses mention above
2. Scholarships will be awarded to exceptional students who have the potential to be ambassadors for their course and to contribute to the academic community
3. Students who are doing courses in MSc Finance; MSc International Accounting & Finance; MSc Banking & Finance; MSc Behavioural Science for Management; MSc International Business; MSc International Human Resource Management; MSc Marketing; MSc Business & Management; MSc Strategic Sustainable Business; MSc Data Science for Business; MSc Economics for Business & Policy are eligible for the scholarships
Eligible Regions: Open for all countries
The applicant will have to provide a statement of at least 500 words on
1. Why a scholarship would help you
2. What your career or educational aims are for the five year period after you graduate