Each year, Breakthrough seeks a small number of outstanding researchers and writers for the Breakthrough Research Fellowship. Fellows will submit a research proposal aligned with Breakthrough’s interest areas, and work on their project remotely.The Breakthrough Institute is a global research center that identifies and promotes technological solutions to environmental and human development challenges. They believe that human prosperity and an ecologically vibrant planet are possible at the same time.
Location: United States
1. Offers a $5,000 stipend in installments upon demonstrated progress.
2. Have opportunity to attend the Breakthrough Dialogue and interact with the leading thinkers, writers, and scholars in the study of society and environment
3. Opportunity to pursue non-resident research collaborations that seek to change the way society approaches major environmental and development challenges
1. Have a well-scoped research proposal
2. Applicants should possess a Master’s degree at minimum
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Applicant must submit the following things:
1. Need to submit a CV/resume( Maximum 2 page)
2. All uploaded documents must be in PDF format
3. A brief summary and literature review of the topic at hand
4. Indication of your own experience with the subject matter and/or methods
5. 1-3 three writing samples
6. Letter of Recommendation