The professional English Speaking and Writing Workshop will take place from the March 18 to March 23, 2018 in Amsterdam. Why is this course in Amsterdam? Because The Netherlands School for Innovative Education and a large part of the courses are based in Amsterdam. This is not, however, the only reason! The Netherlands is the country with one of the highest levels of English proficiency in countries where English is not the official language. Furthermore, Amsterdam is one of the most international cities in the world, where you can meet people from almost every country. The Netherlands Education Group believe this is a perfect environment for adjusting to using English in a professional way.Do you speak English but you make mistakes and you’re worried this makes you look unprofessional? Do you have a job or you want one in the future which requires you to speak excellent levels of English? Do you know English grammar but still get confused by certain more complicated rules? Then this course is for you!
This course is for people who can already speak English but would like to improve their knowledge of the language and who want to improve their English for professional life. It’s specifically designed for those who want to improve speaking and writing in the workplace.
During the Workshop, you will learn how to speak and write in English in a professional way. The course will allow you to move to the next level in your knowledge of English!
In today’s globalized world, a good knowledge of English is becoming increasingly necessary. In particular, many companies now require a good level of English for you to work for them. Often a lack of English proficiency can be a hurdle which stops many people developing in their careers. At the same time, it’s often difficult to find the right course in a short period of time which offers a genuine improvement in your professional communication skills. This course is designed for busy people who have less than a week to improve their English proficiency.
This workshop is aimed at small groups where each member can receive personal attention from a tutor and will be given personalized feedback and recommendations to improve their own English, not for the group as a whole. This workshop is designed to target key shortcomings in the student’s English skills and to then help them improve on it.
Having great communication skills in English is perfect to leave a good impression on colleagues and partners. Candidates with better English certainly stand out against those who have worse English at a job interview. Professional English communication skills are vital to improving career perspectives.The workshop will allow you to find out any problems with your English skills and will help you improve your professional communication in English. Your speaking and writing will become better and more professional and by the end of it, you will feel much more confident in your ability. You will begin to understand the smaller details and maybe..just MAYBE you’ll begin to understand British humor.
If you can’t get your dream job in your dream country because your English isn’t good enough, then join our course today and get the green light to your future career in an international organization.The fee for the course is 550 euro. The fees include:
1. Accommodation (in Amsterdam)
2. The course (including all the cost materials)
3. Meals (breakfast, lunch, and coffee breaks)
The tickets to and from the Netherlands are not included in the price. The participants need to purchase their tickets additionally.
1. Common mistakes – a tutor will talk about some common mistakes in communication in English which are often made by non-English speakers and provide the recommendations on how to avoid them.
2. Argumentation – participants will be given some examples on how to build the arguments in order to have your voice heard in a professional discussion.
3. CV, motivation letter – the participants will learn how to write CV and motivation letter using professional English.
4. Grammar – a tutor will introduce some grammar rules which are often neglected and cause common mistakes.
5. Professional Communication – a tutor will introduce the rules for professional communication – oral and written. The tutor will take participants how to build speech in a professional environment.
6. Team work in English – team work is very important in international organizations. The lack of team work skills in English might lead to complications at work. The participants will learn how to develop their skills of team work in English within a company.
Eligible Regions: Participants from all countries are eligible to apply
Application Deadline: March 18, 2018
For further detail please visit the following links: