DAAD Scholarships for Masters/Postgraduate courses in Germany is an annual scholarship which gives you with opportunity to study free of cost in the most modern country Germany. International and Non-EU students are eligible and encouraged to apply for these DAAD scholarships.
Host University: German Universities offering development-related postgraduate courses
Level of study required: Masters or PhD courses in Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics; Development Cooperation; Engineering and Related Sciences; Mathematics; Regional and Urban Planning; Agricultural and Forest Sciences; Natural and Environmental Sciences; Medicine and Public Health; Social Sciences, Education and Law; and Media Studies. Full List
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarships include monthly payments of 750 euros for graduates or 1,000 euros for doctoral candidates. This also inlcude payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover; and travel allowance etc.
Who is Eligible ?:
1. For courses in English IELTS 6.0 or higher is needed or have a certificate from TOFEL (minimum score: 550 paper based, 213 computer based, 80 internet based)
2. For courses in German you must hold a German B1 language certificate.
3. Your academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old.
4. You hold a Bachelor’s degree (normally four years) in a related subject.
5. Works either for a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country. You should be engaged in planning projects regarding technological, economic or social areas.
How to Apply?: Applications must be made directly to the respective course.
Deadline: August-October 2018