UK Transform Together scholarships for International students in Sheffield, United Kingdom . Non-UK and European Union students can apply for this scholarship. This is for students applying to a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at Sheffield Hallam University in the 2018/19 academic year.
Sheffield Hallam University in United Kingdom
Field of Study:
All full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses offered at the University.
Who is eligible?:
International and European Union (non-UK) students. To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, you must have received an offer for a full-time taught course at Sheffield Hallam University for the relevant year.
Half fee waiver (50%) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
Who can apply:
• be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
• postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
• undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
• have an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
• be self-funding your studies
• be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
1 November 2018
Official Link to apply: http://www.shu.ac.uk/transformtogether