International Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarships in Australia is offered to all international students who are seeking to peruse undergraduate degree in Australia at University of Melbourne in 2018-2019.
University of Melbourne, Australia
What is field of study?
Undergraduate degree offered at University of Melbourne
Who can apply?
International students from around the world
The University awards around 30 scholarships with a $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree and around 10 scholarships with a 100% tuition fee remission for the normal full-time duration of an undergraduate degree.
Who is eligible?
To be considered for a fee remission scholarship you must:
• be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
• have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course;
• have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
– 4 A-grades in the GCE A Levels
– an ATAR of 99.9 in the Australian Year 12 program,
– overall 98% in an approved Foundation program
– an International Baccalaureate (IB) score of 44;
• not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program);
You do not need to submit an application for this scholarship. All eligible students who have received an unconditional offer for admission to an undergraduate degree will automatically be considered.
Deadline: December 2018
Official website to apply: https://scholarships.unimelb.edu.au/awards/melbourne-international-undergraduate-scholarship