PaidMarketing Internship 2018/19 at The Walt Disney in UK. Are you an undergraduate student looking for a challenging and rewarding 12-month internship with Disney?
Imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship. Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine gaining valuable skills to add to your degree within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Disney offers a number of placements within their Marketing teams and their interns are fully integrated into the everyday tasks of one of their businesses e.g. Disney Channel, Walt Disney Studios, Disney Interactive, Disney Media Distribution or our Corporate group, playing a key role in providing commercial and creative support across the UK or EMEA.
December 15, 2017
Location of Internship:
Internship in United Kingdom (UK)
12-Months – PAID
Students enrolled in undergraduate degree program
- The opportunity to develop your skills and experience with Disney and help build the foundations of your future career
- The chance to work in a fantastic team environment, learning from the best and with the support of a brilliant community of interns
- The opportunity to be part of Company-wide learning and development initiatives including training and networking sessions, participation in our Annual Learning Expo and more…
- The chance to attend Family and Friends movie screenings, seeing the latest Disney releases in our in-house cinema or in the West End.
- Ability to join charity projects within the community, participating in our Disney VoluntEar schemes
- Annual salary of £18,000 with 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and fabulous discounts on Disney products and shows.
- MUST be an undergraduate returning to full time education
- MUST have the legal right to work in the UK
- Applicants should be studying a relevant Marketing degree subject and be able to
- demonstrate a passion for forging a career in marketing
- Strong MS Office skills essential
- Great attention to detail and specifically the ability to work accurately under pressure
- Good at prioritising and natural ability to tackle various admin duties
Who can Apply:
Please apply with your CV and covering letter; please note applications without covering letters will not be considered.
Your covering letter should include the following information and be around 400 words:
- Why have you chosen Disney?
- Why have you chosen this specific internship?
- Why should Disney choose you for the 12 month placement?
Official Internship Link: https://jobs.disneycareers.com/job/-/-/391/5832614?codes=INDEED