03 Months Next Generation Scientist Internship 2018 Novartis at University of Basel, Switzerland. The Novartis Next Generation Scientist Program is an intensive internship program for talented and motivated research scientists from emerging countries. The 3 month program (1 June to 31 August), hosted at our research site in Basel, Switzerland, is designed to foster both their scientific and professional development.
This application window is opened until November 30th, 2017
Location of Internship:
Internship in Switzerland
3-Months (1 June to 31 August)
Level of Education Required:
Enrolled at university as MSc or PhD student, at least 2nd year MSc started.
Language in Internship:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Please make sure to add the following documents to your application, ideally combined in one file:
• CV or résumé
• Letter of recommendation/support from a faculty member
• Letter of motivation and program benefit
• Research question of interest
• Current MSc or PhD research proposal
• Academic transcripts/grade reports
• Level of education: Enrolled at university as MSc or PhD student, at least 2nd year MSc started.
How to Apply:
Follow this link to apply for internship: https://sjobs.brassring.com/tgwebhost/jobdetails.aspx?jobId=2521815&PartnerId=13617&SiteId=5260&type=mail