Chancellor’s International PhD Scholarship at University of Warwick in UK. Fully funded scholarships are available for international PhD students at University of Warwick – UK, starting their studies in October 2018, academic year 2018 – 2019.
The Application deadline for this year’s competition is 23:59pm (GMT) on Friday 19th January 2018.
All supporting documents (references and transcripts) must be uploaded by Friday 2nd February 2018 at the latest.
Field/Level of Study:
Scholarships available only for PhD or MPhil/PhD courses.
– The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £20,730 at 17/18 rates, this figure is likely to increase with inflation for 2018/19)
– A maintenance stipend in line with RCUK rates (provisional £14,800* for full time award holders in 2018/19)
– Length of funding: 3.5 years unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly
Number of Scholarships:
– Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2018;
– Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only;
– Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria;
– Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
Who can Apply:
All nationalities are eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
You must apply through their online scholarship application form. There are 2 (two) different forms available: 1 for future students and 1 for current students. Make sure you fill the right one for you.
Visit Official Scholarship Website to Apply: https://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/academicoffice/gsp/scholarship/typesoffunding/chancellorsinternational/
Results of the PGR Scholarships Competition will be communicated through email by mid March 2018.
Please do not contact the Graduate School before this date to inquire about results.