Brilliant and bright students can apply for Holland High Potential Scholarships to pursue Masters degree at Maastricht University in Netherlands. International students who are from outside the European union are eligibile to apply for this scholarship opportunity.
Maastricht University, Netherlands
STUDY IN NETHERLANDS
Field of Study:
Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences:
MA Art, Literature and Society
MA Arts and Heritage: Policy, Management and Education
MA Arts and Culture: spec. Politics and Society
MA European Public Affairs
MA European Studies on Society, Science and Technology
MA European Studies: spec. Europe in a Globalising World
MA European Studies: spec. European Politics and International Relations
MA European Studies: spec. European Public Policy and Administration
MA Globalisation and Development Studies
MSc Cultures of Arts, Science and Technology (Research)
MSc European Studies (Research)
MA Media Culture
Faculty of Law:
LLM European Law School: spec. European Law & Market Integration
LLM European Law School: spec. European Public Law & Governance
LLM European Law School: spec. Free track
LLM Forensics, Criminology and Law
LLM Globalisation and Law: spec. Corporate and Commercial Law
LLM Globalisation and Law: spec. General track
LLM Globalisation and Law: spec. Human Rights
LLM Globalisation and Law: spec. International Trade and Investment Law
LLM International and European Tax Law: spec. International and European Tax Law
LLM International and European Tax Law: spec. International and European Tax Law, American Specialisation (Double Degree Programme)
Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences:
MSc Biomedical Sciences
MSc Global Health
MSc Governance and Leadership in European Public Health
MSc Health Education and Promotion
MSc Health Sciences (Research)
MSc Healthcare Policy, Innovation and Management
MSc Human Movement Sciences: spec. Health and Rehabilitation
MSc Human Movement Sciences: spec. Sports and Nutrition
MSc Work, Health and Career
The scholarship covers living expenses (€12,350 – 13 months; €23,750 – 25 months), health and liability insurance (€710), visa application costs (€317), tuition fee (€13,000, €15,000 or €17,500, depending on the tuition of your study programme), and pre-academic training costs (€825)
Who is eligible:
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
• You hold nationality in a country outside the EU/EEA and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
• You have applied for admission to a full-time Master’s programme at Maastricht University which is participating in this scholarship programme (see list above)
• You meet the specific admission requirements of the UM Master’s programme to which you have applied.
• You have never participated in a degree-seeking higher education programme, a primary education programme, or secondary education programme in the Netherlands. Students who completed exchange programmes in the Netherlands are welcome to apply.
• You are not over 35 years of age on 1 September 2018.
• You have obtained excellent results during your prior education programmes, as demonstrated by your latest grade transcript or certified by academic excellence. If several applicants are equally qualified, we will give preference to applicants whose academic transcript or certified letter of academic excellence demonstrate that they are among the top 5% of the 2018/19 scholarship programme applicants.
How to apply:
To apply for the scholarship, you must first register for one of the participating Master’s Programme (MA) at Maastricht University. Once you have submitted your application via Studielink, you will receive a student ID number which you will need in order to complete and submit the Scholarship Application Form. You must then fill in the application form, upload the required documents, and submit your application online. The application deadline is 1 February 2018.
Deadline: 01 February 2018