The International Undergraduate Scholarships offers scholarship for international students for undergraduate programmes by University of Melbourne.
University of Melbourne, Australia
Level of study:
This programme offers undergraduate scholarship for overseas students at University of Melbourne.
Number of Awards:
The University usually awards 50 scholarships per year.
This scholarship is only for International students.
The International Undergraduate scholarship provides one of the following benefits for international students.
• a one off $10,000 fee remission from tuition fees in the first year of an undergraduate degree; or
• a 50% remission from tuition fees for the normal full-time duration of an undergraduate degree; or
• a 100% remission from tuition fees for the normal full-time duration of an undergraduate degree.
1. you must be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand.
2.You have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course.
3.You have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
– 4 A-grades in the GCE A Levels
– an ATAR of 99.9 in the Australian Year 12 program,
– overall 98% in an approved Foundation program
– an International Baccalaureate (IB) score of 44
You do not need to submit an application for this scholarship. All eligible students who have received an unconditional offer for admission to an undergraduate degree will automatically be considered.
It is important to visit the official website to access the application form for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
1.November, December and January for students starting in Semester 1 or 2
2.April and May for students starting in Semester 2
Course starting Date:
Official Scholarship Website: https://studenteforms.app.unimelb.edu.au/apex/f?p=153:2:0:::2:P2_ID:283