The Pershing Square Foundation offers up to five full scholarships to support outstanding students on the 1+1 MBA, covering both the Master’s degree and the MBA year.
Said Business School, University of Oxford in United Kingdom
Field of study:
Oxford’s 1+1 MBA Programme: Oxford University’s one-year full-time MBA programme combined with one of the one-year Masters programmes offered by other University departments
Number of Scholarships:
5 scholarships are provided per year.
Open to all countries
The scholarship provides funding for tuition, college fees and a contribution towards living expenses covering both the Master’s degree and the MBA year.
1. Academic achievement
2. Leadership potential, demonstrated through experience and motivation
3. Strong personal character, integrity and commitment
4. Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organisation or through development of a new enterprise
5. Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges
6. Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfil your objectives
In addition to the Master and MBA applications, you must submit an essay of no more than 500 words addressing this question ‘How do you intend to change the world? What does this tell us about you as a person?
It is important to read the how to apply page and visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
January 2018 and others in March 2018.
Course starting date:
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.sbs.ox.ac.uk/programmes/degrees/1plus1/pershing-square-scholarship