This scholarship programme offers scholarship for brilliant students who want to apply for graduate study in china .MOE authorized USTC to recruit full-time master and doctoral students under the Chinese Government Scholarship since 2008.It is for international students.
2.Free university dormitory or accommodation subsidy.
If the host university requires students to live on campus.
3.Master’s students: CNY 700 per month.
4.Doctoral students: CNY 1000 per month.
1. Master’s students: CNY 3,000 per month;
2. Doctoral students: CNY 3,500 per month.
3. Comprehensive medical insurance.
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and mentally and physically healthy.
2. Applicants must not be a registered student in Chinese universities at the time of application, or be a graduate from Chinese universities for more than one year.
Education background and age limit:
1.Applicants for doctoral studies must have master’s degree (equivalent to master’s degree in China) and be under the age of 40 (by September, 1st, 2018).
2.Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree (equivalent to bachelor’s degree in China) and be under the age of 35 (by September, 1st, 2018).
3.For the graduates to obtain their degrees in 2018, they should submit a Pre-graduation Certificate to ensure that they will complete their study and obtain the degree by July of 2018.
4.Students who have been granted for other Chinese scholarship or funding（2017-2018）cannot apply for this scholarship.
Eligible Regions: Open For All Except China
March 15, 2018
Applicants must follow the procedure given in the link below.